Hosting a webinar or joining a video conference is a great way to share information online. However, it’s hard to effectively share information if you can’t hear each other! Choosing a microphone with proper specs can be difficult. We have put together our top 5 microphones to make your shopping a little smoother.
- On-Off switch for instant mute
- Built in pop filter minimizes “P-popping”
- USB connection
- Smooth, extended frequency
- Cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Omnidirectional or cardioid microphones
- Frequency response: Position 1-3: 40-18kHz
- USB digital connection
- Sample/Word rate: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- 8 different color options
- Includes desktop tripod mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
- Plugs directly in with USB cord (included)
- Super cardioid pickup pattern
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate
- Digital w/ high fidelity
- 15 foot long USB cord
- High sensitivity, rejects background noise
- Great price!!
- Omni-directional microphone
- 3.5mm plug directly into headset outlet
- 8 foot long cord
- Flat, sleek finish
While there are many microphones available, narrowing it down can be tough. Keep in mind the USB/headset cord length, the type of microphone (omni-directional or cardioid) and type of plug in (USB/headset jack.) There is no reason so waste an arm and a leg on a computer microphone.
Narrow down to your requirements and then compare reviews on Amazon. While our list features microphones over $50, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you need to spend that much. Sometimes, your computer or laptop’s built in microphone will work just perfectly. However, if you do plan to host multiple webinars or attend many video conferences, investing in a separate microphone is advised.
Next stop, webcams! Check out our top 5 rated best web cameras!Read More