Webinars are the best way contact your targeted audience. They can help build better client relationships, generate marketing leads and even spread brand awareness. From presenting online conferences, seminars and lectures to sales and advertising, every single industry can gain immensely from hosting webinars.
Here are some statistics that are sure to blow your mind away and incite you to dive into the fascinating world of webinars right away!
- On an average 40% registrations result in conversion. These are dependent on two vital factors namely: the description of the event matches the expectations along with the length/convolution of the registration form.
- Registrations happen a week before the webinar, however, the marketing and promotions start at least a month in advance.
- 60% of marketers make use of webinars as part of their content marketing programs. These could be in the form of PowerPoint presentations, hand-outs, videos, interactive questions and answers, etc.
- 2 presenters are ideal when presenting a ticketed or free webinar service.
- The average attendee duration lasts about 45-60 minutes. This is based on how easy it is to get to the event, how thought-provoking and attention-grabbing is the chosen subject or the presenters along with the time given for Q&A round.
- An average of 40% attenders involve themselves in Q&A rounds.
- Approximately 30% people prefer to answer a poll.
- Over 55% people prefer watching a free online meeting rather than attending a live in person one.
- 25% of registrants view the replay.
- For attendees, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the optimum days for hosting a webinar.
- The best time slot for ticketed or free webinar hosting is observed between 10-11 am.
Webinars are extremely effective for companies and viewers alike. The audience size has grown massively and webinars have certainly become more social and interactive. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for your 7-day free trial today.